Can JEMH route emails based on word matching in the content?

Gregory M November 7, 2012

Hello,

I would like to know how to transfer automatically an issue in the right project according to what is written in the mail support (itsupport@example.com).

For example, an email sent by a user on the support mail with the word Windows in the email body is transferred to the IT Support project and not in the SAP project.

Thanks for your help!

Best Regards

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Brook [Plugin People]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 7, 2012

Hi Gregory, routing by content word match is not yet a feature. I've logged it as https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/browse/JEMH-1024

Currently, routing is possible through:

Project Mapping:

• 1. Sender/recipient address
  • 2. Group membership of a JIRA user associated with a particulr remote user email address.

Project Auto Assign:

• Where the incoming addressee matches a JIRA project key.

New features like this will be targetting a 1.3.x release, 1.2.x is now in maintenance.

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 8, 2012

Im thinking around end of November/Early December latest, I have many things to add, lots of LDAP fun, as you will see! Existing releases are just getting bugfixes now, feature frenzy over!

Gregory M November 8, 2012

Thanks for your response!

By chance, do you know when version 1.3 will be available?

Regards

Gregory M November 8, 2012

Perfect!

Thanks for your help! We will wait for the next release.

Regards

Gregory M November 25, 2012

Hi Andy,

Do you have some news about the implementation of the version 1.3?

Regards

Rising Star
Rising Star
November 25, 2012

Hi Gregory. I will be roughly trippling time spent on developing from next week onward, this should push development along nicely, I'd hope that I can get a 1.3 release mid dec, there are some chunky new features, once released I'll be looking at feature requests such as this.

0 votes
Marcus Smith December 20, 2012

Is this possible currently using the @project tag within an email?

Rising Star
Rising Star
December 21, 2012

Hi Marcus, yes Directives can be used to nominate a project or pretty much anything else. This question relates to routing to project based on keyword matches, that aren't Directives, so its a bit different.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events