Can I use the xPoter plugin to print linked issues?

jim blizzard December 4, 2012

I am trying to use the xPorter plugin to generate a specification that would have the issue info, all subtask info and all related (linked) tasks info. Is the linked tasks a capability?

Furthermore, can I loop through the subtasks or linked tasks and make it more dynamic? The sample has the subtasks array numbers hard coded?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Xpand IT
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 6, 2012

Hi Jim,

Linked issues will be supported in the next release, also along with a dynamic iteration of subtasks and linked issues.

Thank you

0 votes
Xpand IT
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 10, 2012

Hi Jim,

Version 2.3.0 has been released and it includes dynamic iteration of subtasks and linked issues, the complete release notes are:

• Added mappings for issue comments.
  • Added mappings for linked issues.
  • It is possible to iterate document sections with information from a dynamic number of subtasks, comments and linked issues.
  • Added mappings for the first and last subtask of an issue.
  • Added support for RFT format (input and output).
  • Bulk export can use templates that define static sections, such as cover pages.
  • Added mappings for issue status.
  • Bug fixes and performance improvements.

You can check dynamic iteration by looking into our Sample.docx template, or the plugin documentation.

Thank you

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events