Can I use copy parsed text with a custom labels field as the source

The destination field (free text) is not receiving the values after the workflow transistion containing the post function.

Help if you can!

4 answers

1 accepted

Hi Sam,

I have just released version 2.0.16 of JIRA Workflow Toolbox. This new version of the plugin supports custom fields of type "Labels", and should solve your problem.

Regards,

Fidel.

Hi Sam,

Can you please show me a screenshot of the transition's configuration? Post-functions tab should be enough.

Which version of JIRA and JIRA Workflow Tollbox plugin are you using?

Regards,

Fidel.

See below..

"sAXID" is a custom free text field and "AXID" is a custom labels field.

Thanks

Sam

There are some kinds of custom fields not yet supported by the plugin. "Labels" is one of them. I will release a new version of the plugin in short with support for these types of custom fields. I hope the new version will be available in a week or two.

Thats great news thanks. On another note I have raised a purchase request and I'm waiting for payment to be completed in my accounting department. While I wait could you provide an extension for the evaluation license that I can use?

Thanks

Thanks for using the plugin, Sam. You can get more than one evaluation license for the plugin. Please, try to get the license yourself. If you can't please contact me and I will provide you one.

Regards,

Fidel.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Bridget Sauer
Published Apr 10, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

Learn about how Stefan K. built one of the *first ever* Marketplace apps

In this post you will discover more about the evolution of K15t software, some big topics they're currently focusing on in the app space, and a rare (not not funny!) photo of founders Mike Cannon-Bro...

13,079 views 11 24
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you