Can I make the Hourly Rate a Day Rate in Tempo Accounts?

Hi,

We do our billing on a day rate rather the a hourly rate. Is there a way to incorporate this Tempo Timesheets? 

Or can we put a max hour per day to bill for? i.e. if 10 hours are logged in one day, only 8 are billed for? 

Thanks

Sam

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Samantha,

Right now we only support hourly rates.  Our plans include improvements that will allow you to round billable hours, for example to next 30 minutes or next hour.  Would rounding to the nearest 8 hours solve your use case?

There are a few open improvement requests related to adjusting billable hours.  I encourage you to take a look at  https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/TT-367 and linked issues and vote for those that are applicable to your needs.  If nothing matches, I suggest you create a new feature request here.  Alternatively you can add a comment to one of the issues with your use case.

Regards,

Hlynur Johnsen

Product Manager - Tempo Timesheets 

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 22, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How a Marketplace app tech team is achieving gender diversity

Hello! My name is Genevieve Blanch, and I'm the Marketing Manager at RefinedWiki, creators of apps to give teams the tools to customize Atlassian platforms. Currently, 44% of the tech team at Re...

523 views 3 19
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you