Can I increment a field with Abacus?

Raye Raskin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 21, 2016

We have a "Reopened Count" field that needs to increment every time an Issue is reopened.

2 answers

0 votes

Raye,

This feature is now available in Abacus.

0 votes
Kian Stack Mumo Systems
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 2, 2016

Hello Raye, 

Sorry for the late response. We didn't see this question asked. Currently, I don't know of a way to accomplish this with the plugin, but let me do some investigation and see if I can find a way.  

Thanks, 

Kian 

Peter Kanaga October 11, 2016

Hi Juan,

We are also looking for the same solution. Can you please update us if you have any solution

Regards

Peter

Kian Stack Mumo Systems
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 12, 2016

Hey guys, 

Sorry this wasn't responded to. There isn't a way to do this at the moment. With the next release we hope to address workflow calculations. I will comment when this is released!

Thanks,   

Kian 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events