Can I increase the display size of the new Tempo Account field?

We just upgraded to Tempo 7.10.2 and wanted to know if we could increase the displayed field size for "Account". When we look at it via the "Log Work" button, the entire description is displayed. However, if our Team Leads want to populate the account when Creating or Editing the JIRA issue, only the first 25 - 30 characters are displayed. It does expand when you do the mouse-over, but this is obviously slower than simply being able to see the correct value immediately.

On our JIRA "Create Issue" and "Edit Issue" screens, the Account field only takes up less than half of the screen, so it could be a lot longer.

2 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Eric,

This is not supported in the current Tempo Timesheets version, but it has been requested in https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/JTMAC-62 

We value feedback and comments on how we can make Tempo better, so if you'd like to contribute to this request, please vote on it and add a comment that will help Tempo developers to implement this request.

Kind regards,

Susanne

This widget could not be displayed.

Susanne,

Thank you for the quick response and I'll pass along the issue so we can add our votes as well.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 22, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How a Marketplace app tech team is achieving gender diversity

Hello! My name is Genevieve Blanch, and I'm the Marketing Manager at RefinedWiki, creators of apps to give teams the tools to customize Atlassian platforms. Currently, 44% of the tech team at Re...

486 views 3 18
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you