Can I import multiple values for labels field in Zephyr for jira using Test Importer Utility

Tina Jiang October 29, 2014

Hi,

I am trying to import test cases from an excel file. I want to select 3 labels for my test case and When I import with comma seperated values as following screenshot. The import is success with no error, but I cannot see the labels in the JIRA. Do you know how to import test cases with multiple labels?  Can we import labels which is not created in Zephyr firstly? Or we only can import labels which is already existed?  in T ,

Zephyr.png

Thanks.

Tina

4 answers

1 vote
Mick Lyons June 7, 2023

Surely this has been updated by now!

There is a lack of structure available to separate test cases for different projects. Labels look to be promising but not with an upper limit of ONE.

0 votes
Selena Nguyen September 7, 2020

Hi guys,

Any update for this desirable feature?

Thanks, Selena.

0 votes
Salvador Fernandes October 3, 2019

This is a must have for us too. Any solution or work around, apart from updating all the test cases manually.

0 votes
Bibek Behera
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 15, 2014

Hi Tina,

For the import process, Zephyr importer Utility has designed to import testcases with test steps as the main concern.So, some of the JIRA and other custom fields are not supported. Currently we are supporting only one column field while import.

I would suggest you to do the necessary changes in the label field and try to import again.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Bibek Behera.

Chathura Abeywickrama June 27, 2019

This is must needed feature for us when test suite getting complex, we need more keys, to search them and pick them for different test suites.

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events