Can I filter on checklist status

Sean Wiese February 23, 2018

I can see how a checklist is a bit easier than implementing a complete custom workflow. 

However, can I filter on the status of a specific checklist item? 

ex: all tickets in project XYZ , status: open, checklist item 1 status (blocked) 

2 answers

1 vote
Yves Riel [Okapya]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 8, 2018

Hi Sean,

Sorry for the late reply. You cannot currently but the new version to be released in a few weeks will offer that functionality.

Regards,

0 votes
yuri_calazans August 5, 2019

Hi all.

Is there an update for this question? I would like to use it too :)

Thanks!

Yves Riel [Okapya]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 5, 2019

Hi,

You can now search for a particular status. Here's the documentation for the JQL functions:

https://okapya.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/CHKDOC/pages/270565415/Searching+for+Checklists

Regards,

Like yuri_calazans likes this
yuri_calazans August 5, 2019

Thanks!!!

yuri_calazans August 9, 2019

Yves, hi!

I am trying to use something like "allItemsUnchecked()" in the Trello search box.

Am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Yves Riel [Okapya]
Marketplace Partner
August 9, 2019

Hi Yuri,

Checklist is not for Trello but for Jira so you can't use this function in Trello.

Sorry,

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events