Can I display test cycles from more than one version at a time in Zephyr for JIRA?

Peter Moline December 3, 2013

Hi,

Currently, there does not appear to be a way to view cycles from more than one fix version at a time on the Test Cycles summary screen. There is a drop down box that lets you to pick a single Fix Version, and then displays all the cycles that are part of that version. Is there a way to change this behaviour?

For example, when you are building a search in JIRA, you can select 'Unreleased Versions' , 'Released Versions' or tick individual versions as required.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Emily Schneider
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 4, 2013

Hi Peter,

I will bring your idea up with our product team. This way they can discuss it and then decide whether or not to add it as a feature request! Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Emily

0 votes
Peter Moline December 4, 2013

Thanks Emily. That's a somewhat useful workaround, but for average users, it would be much easier if they were presented with a simple drop-down list where they can tick one or more boxes

0 votes
Emily Schneider
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2013

Hi Peter,

You can use a ZQL query in the Search Test Executions to display what it is you are looking for. This feature is available in Zephyr for JIRA 2.0+ althought I recomend using Zephyr for JIRA 2.1 (the latest). For more information on the Search Test Executions:

https://zephyrdocs.atlassian.net/wiki/display/ZTD/Search+Test+Executions

And below is a link to our ZQL Reference page:

https://zephyrdocs.atlassian.net/wiki/display/ZTD/ZQL+Reference

You can also save your searches in Search Test Execution and re use them similar to building searches in JIRA.

Kind Regards,

Emily

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events