Can I change the time period

Mike Wells
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 29, 2012

In my company we work on a time period of two weeks. Is it possibly to change the time period to show as two weeks rather than 1 month?

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mike Wells
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 9, 2013

Thanks to Vioar Svansson for providing the link to the up coming solution

https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/JTMPO-26

0 votes
Ubisoft
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 18, 2013

For when it will be possible ?

Thanks

Viðar Svansson [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 1, 2013

It depends on what your use case is. Do you want to configure the gadgets to custom timeframes or if you want to view a report the timeframe? Another use case is for custom financial periods and the features that come with that such as workflows and closing of periods. The third case is to view particular reports based on sprints.

So the question is quite open ended. If we know more what problem is being solved, then we can give a better idea about when and if you can expect it to be available.

Best regards,
Viðar Svansson
Tempo Product Manager

Mike Wells
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 1, 2013

My use case is that we work on a bi-weekly schedule so I would like to have time periods that can reflect this. It would make time entry more simple and reproting also. We work bi-weekly Saturday to Saturday with pay day on Friday so I guess it would be important to be able to define the start of a two week time period.

Viðar Svansson [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 2, 2013

Michael,

Your use case is the most difficult one but we are slowly getting there. Follow this issue for progress and collaboration.

0 votes
Viðar Svansson
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 5, 2012

Unfortunately no it is currently not possible.

0 votes
Petur Agustsson
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 5, 2012

In the current version of Tempo you display either monht or a week, with Tempo 7.3 we are shipping a timesheet gadget with one, two, monht view.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events