Can I add "Priority" Column to the In Cycle view?

Gary Adams September 18, 2013

In my Zephyr installation I can successfully add a priority to each individual testcase.

What I would like to do is run my tests based on the priority, I therefore need to be able to see that priority from the In Cycle View, can I do this?

2 answers

0 votes
Chris Miller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2013

Hey Gary, Peter,

Zephyr 2.0 introduced a way to do this - though not in Cycle View.

Navigate to "Search Test Executions" and this is where you can accomplish your goal.

Use ZQL (Zephry Query Language) to seach by Your Test Cycle Name (cycleName) and you will get back all the testcasese in the Cycle, include the Priority. You can then sort on the field and execute as needed.

Kind Regards,

Chris

Peter Moline December 4, 2013

Thanks Chris. That's a kind of clunky workaround. It would mean that we would have to build a new filter for every new test cycle, just so we could display the columns we want to see.

As I said in my comment link above, I think the best fix would be to allow project administrators to select which columns should be visible in the Cycle view

0 votes
Peter Moline December 3, 2013

I would also like to be able to do this. See my comment in this post: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/216906/ability-to-sort-tests-within-test-cycle-in-zephyr

Maybe someone knows of a way to hack the view to add or remove columns

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events