Can Bonfire issue tab "Test sessions" be enabled only for some projects/user groups

Dieter
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 15, 2011

I'm evaluating the Bonfire plugin and now some of the non developer users ask me what this 'Test session' tab in the issue view means.

Is it possible to to enable this issue view page tab only for my relevant projects or for a group of users?

Best solution would be to do this without hacking the original Atlassian distribution ...

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brad Baker [Atlassian]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2011

Hi,

Brad Baker from the Bonfire development team here.

Bonfire does not currently allow you to restrict what projects it can see and what projects it will be enabled for.

I have raised an improvment request as https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BON-601

I personally think it should be an open to any and all projects, in the spirit of collaborative development. But of course if enough people want this then we will defintely consider adding it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events