Calculations in EazyBI Reports

Hi together,

I'am asking myself if EazyBI provides also simple arithmetic operations (such as "+","-","/","*") for Jira Fields and custom field,too. We need that for calculating special defined KPIs.

Has anybody an idea, how to do this?

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

eazyBI includes possibility to define calculated measures with both simple operations as well as using powerful MDX query language functions. For example, see some more complex calculation formulas for calculating issue resolution time.

If you need specific help with some calculation formulas then please contact eazyBI support.

Thank you very much for information. We are now in an evaluation stadium of serveral plugins. If we'll go with EazyBI, I will enlarge upon this issue and ask a few more detailled questions.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 22, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How a Marketplace app tech team is achieving gender diversity

Hello! My name is Genevieve Blanch, and I'm the Marketing Manager at RefinedWiki, creators of apps to give teams the tools to customize Atlassian platforms. Currently, 44% of the tech team at Re...

513 views 3 18
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you