Calculated Date Field not showing in list view on first load

Vincent Sposato January 16, 2014

I am using the formula below to calculate a promise date based upon the due date, however when I search in the Issue Navigator it does not display until after a refresh. Is there a way to make it show on the issue navigator the first time? It does appear on the export, when I export the current issue list.

<!-- @@Formula: issue.get("duedate")==null ? null :org.apache.commons.lang.time.DateUtils.addDays(issue.get("duedate"),28) -->

7 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
David _old account_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 28, 2014

The only difference is that I tried on JIRA 6.1.6, not 6.1.2. You might want to try and upgrade.

0 votes
Vincent Sposato February 8, 2014

Upgrade has been completed, and it appears to have solved the problem. Thanks!

0 votes
Vincent Sposato January 28, 2014

Ok, that is slated for this weekend. I will attempt after, and see what I find.

Thanks!

0 votes
Vincent Sposato January 28, 2014

Sorry for the late response. We are using JIRA Hosted v6.1.2#6157 and JMCF v1.5.7. No, I do not see any errors in the log for com.innovalog.jmcf.

0 votes
David _old account_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 22, 2014

Which version of JIRA and of JMCF are you using? I just tried with JIRA 6.1.6 and JMCF 1.5.7 and it worked fine.

Any error related to com.innovalog.jmcf in your logs?

0 votes
Vincent Sposato January 22, 2014

When I pull an issue listing using JQL - Issue Navigator, as I flip through the pages the data is not there when I come to the 'next' page, but if I refresh that page it shows up.

I have done a complete index again this morning, and it is still experiencing the same issue.

0 votes
David Fischer
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 16, 2014

I've never seen anything like this. When you say it appears after a refresh, what are you refreshing?

Don't forget that after creating or modifying the custom field, you need to re-index your issues. Did you do that?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events