BulkClone button does not enable

Heshan Manamperi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 26, 2014

I have upgrade bulk clone version from 1.0.9 to 1.0.10. After upgrade, Bulk clone buttom does not enable when select filter from list

1 answer

0 votes
Darren Campbell February 2, 2014

This is not a BulkClone issue, it is a backwards compatibility bug in the Jira 4.2.12 SDK which is used to build both BulkClone 1.0.9 and 1.0.10, not handling java scripts consistently and correctly.

I had a similar issue and I recahed out to the vendor of the plug who downloaded and installed and tested the following Jira versions and configurations with BulkClone 1.0.10;

1. Jira 6.0.7 with IE, Chrome, Safari, Firefox – “FAIL” on all test cases

2. Jira 6.0.8 with IE, Chrome, Safari, Firefox – “FAIL” on all test cases

3. Jira 6.1.0 with IE, Chrome, Safari, Firefox – “PASS” on all test cases

4. Jira 6.1.6 with IE, Chrome, Safari, Firefox – “PASS” on all test cases

5. Jira 6.1.7 with IE, Chrome, Safari, Firefox – “PASS” on all test cases

E.g

To run BulkClone on Jira 6.0.8 you must downgrade to version 1.0.8 in combination with Firefox only. (Java script bug in the JIRA SDK still exists with other browsers for this version.)

Alternatively (and my recommended choice)

Upgrade to Jira 6.1.7 and stay with BulkClone 1.0.10

Atlassian has released quite many 6.0.x versions and there is a reason for that, it has been an element of instability until it reached 6.1 both in Jira as well as in the SDK

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events