Bug in Atlassian marketplace -> Manage listings -> Sales and evals

Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 25, 2015

When I log under my atlassian account and go to Manage listings ->  Sales and evals and click in FROM or TO date fields, I see that date-picker is broken:

pic1.png

and at the bottom of the page:

pic2.png

The same in Chrome and FireFox.

1 answer

0 votes
BenW
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 25, 2015

Hi @Volodymyr Krupach,

This is a recent regression on the Marketplace site. We have a fix which is currently under review. I can't link you to the bug ticket because it contains screenshots with private sales data, but we should deploy the fix within the next few days.

In the future, feel free to file bug reports in our issue tracker (https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/AMKT).

Thanks,
Ben 

Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 25, 2015

Sure I should post it to the JIRA. Was in hurry and did the first thing came to my mind :-).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events