BigPicture status colors

Cristian Benin July 4, 2016

We need to identify issue status using different colors. Is there any automatic way to attribute color to various issues?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Matthew Jagiello
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 4, 2016
Hi,

Coloring based on status is something that is even set as the default. The status colors are taken straight from JIRA. Whichever colors JIRA assigns to your statuses will be displayed, or you can use some 3rd-party tools that allow you to customize JIRA status colors on the fly and our tool will read and display them just fine.

Jarno Goossens April 24, 2018

Hi,

What is a third party tool that is supported by BigPicture? I've tried "New Status Colors PRO" but I couldn't get it working in BigPicture.

Like Kenneth Giorno likes this
Ana Galofre Smith May 2, 2019

I have the same issue; also looking for app to update Status colors in Jira and flow through to Big Picture. 

1 vote
Jason Smithwick March 6, 2019

Matt,

In JIRA I have a Status in Category "To Do" with a grey color.  It does not show up as grey in BigPicture gantt chart.  You said that "The status colors are taken straight from JIRA", how do I get BigPicture to use the correct status color of grey?  This is important because there is no other way to highlight the tasks automatically looking at the gantt chart from other tasks.

Jason Smithwick March 6, 2019

This is in Jira Cloud with the BigPicture plugin

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events