Best way to Downgrade Script Runner to 3.1.4

I accidently upgraded Script Runner from 3.1.4 to 4.1.3.4 prematurely.  While looking for the pricing information to pass along to management, I clicked the "Paid Upgrade" button which was a one-click download and install of the latest version.  Until I have budgetary approval, I cannot upgrade to the latest.

What is the best way to revert to 3.1.4?  I have downloaded the old version jar, but I am not able to upload it with the new version there.  I tried to disable the new version then install the old one, but still no luck.  I hesitate to uninstall the new one because I don't want to lose any of the configured scripts, etc.  Can you please provide the best path to downgrade while we figure out the budgeting for the new version?

Thank you.

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Daniel,

Please take a look at our KB article: http://www.adaptavist.com/doco/display/SFJ/Downgrade+ScriptRunner

You should be fine following the step-by-step guide outlined in the KB and don't worry - you won't lose any configured scripts.

That worked like a charm, thanks for getting me pointed to the right place.

no problem Daniel, could you please mark this question as answered? Thanks in advance.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Jul 25, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

Jira Cloud and Bitbucket Cloud Integration with Microsoft Teams

One of the newest products in the Microsoft family - Microsoft Teams,  is a chat-based hub for teamwork that integrates all the people, content, and tools your team needs to be more engaged and ...

721 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you