Behaviours not working on field associated with transition screen

Terry Beavers December 18, 2015

I am trying to use the Behaviours plugin to display and require a field on a transition screen based on the input of a field that was populated on the create screen or edited at anytime in the workflow, but the behaviour is only working for the field on the edit/view screen.

For example:

If a user selects "Waved" from a checkbox field when creating or editing a ticket, the "Work Started Date" field should display on a specific transition screen, but it does not.

I have mapped to the associated workflow and configured a condition for that specific transition, but still no luck.

The field does not display if "Waved" is selected or not.

If I do not use the condition, then the field becomes does display on the edit screen, but it is also required, which I do not wish to happen because the field doesn't need to be required until the specific transition in the workflow is reached.

Anyone have any thoughts, ideas or suggestions?

Thanks,

Terry

2 answers

0 votes
Kristian Walker _Adaptavist_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 22, 2016

Hi Terry,

You may wish to look at the documentation on Transition Screens located here as this may give you some pointers on how to achieve your requirement.

If you still require help can you please post your script and details of how you configured it here so that we can look to help you further.

Thanks

Kristian

0 votes
rahuldanwade
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 18, 2015

Hi Terry Which condition you are using? have you written any code? Could you check the logs for the misbehavior happening

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events