Behaviours Plugin : Component to appear for a very brief moment and then quickly disappear

OHSAKI Kengo [Ricksoft]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 4, 2016

Environment

• JIRA 6.4.12
  • ScriptRunner 4.1.3.10

How to reproduce

1. Add Compontens (e.g. TEST、TEST XYZ)Compontents.png

2. Setting Behaviours

Behaviours.png

def components = getFieldById("components");
    com.atlassian.jira.issue.IssueManager                                      issueManager = com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor.getIssueManager();
    com.atlassian.jira.bc.project.component.ProjectComponentManager projectComponentManager = com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor.getProjectComponentManager();
    def id = getFieldById("id");
    com.atlassian.jira.issue.Issue issue = issueManager.getIssueObject(Long.parseLong((String)id.getValue()));
    java.util.Collection<com.atlassian.jira.bc.project.component.ProjectComponent> projectComponentList = projectComponentManager.findAllForProject(issue.getProjectId());
    java.util.Map<String, String> fieldOptions = new java.util.HashMap<String, String>();
    for (com.atlassian.jira.bc.project.component.ProjectComponent projectComponent : projectComponentList)
    {
      if (!projectComponent.getName().equals("TEST")) {
         fieldOptions.put(String.valueOf(projectComponent.getId()), projectComponent.getName());
      }
    }
    components.setFieldOptions(fieldOptions);

tick Remove the "TEST" from the candidate .

3. Create Issue (Compontens: TEST XYZ)
    TEST-1.png

4. Edit this Issue
    quickly disappear.png

cross "TEST XYZ" to appear for a very brief moment and then quickly disappear.

candidate.pngtick  It will be displayed in the candidate.

I have already been selected but will disappear.

This seems also to have disappeared in the partial match.

7 answers

0 votes
OHSAKI Kengo [Ricksoft]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2016

Chrome stable(windows,49.0.2623.110 m (64-bit))

The TEST component never appears.

Yes. I want the behavior to remove "TEST",It's not a problem.

This problem is that "TEST XYZ "disappears when I opened the editing screen.

0 votes
Ashraful Hasan [Adaptavist] April 5, 2016

What browser and version are you using? We can't seem to reproduce this issue with the same versions. The TEST component never appears.

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 4, 2016

Glad to help. smile 

0 votes
OHSAKI Kengo [Ricksoft]
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 4, 2016

@Steven Behnke

Thank you for your help.

I wanted to relay that.

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 4, 2016

Wow this is confusing haha. I can maybe interpret a bit.

Foremost, I've found you can expand images by right clicking them and opening them in a new tab. It's a lame workaround though.

Secondly, it seems that Kengo Ohsaki believes they have found a bug, if I am reading this right. They have two Components declared inside their project, "Component" and "Component XYZ."

Expected

They want the behavior to remove "Component". This is intended. tick

Actual

The behavior removes the partial match "Component XYZ." This is unintentional behavior. cross

0 votes
OHSAKI Kengo [Ricksoft]
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 4, 2016

@Jamie Echlin [Adaptavist]

Thanks for keeping in touch.

This problem is that "TEST XYZ" disappears in the editing screen display.

I delete only "TEST". It is output in development log of Chrome.
However, "TEST XYZ" disappears as soon as I opened the issue editing screen.

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 4, 2016

Unfortunately screenshot 4 is very small and I can't expand it for some reason. Confluence Questions is really not being that helpful lately.

I appreciate that you have spent time asking this question, but I don't really understand what it is you want to happen.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events