Behaviour plugin - "All projects" option instead of selecting many projects

anitaj23 February 13, 2012

Hi,

While creating a behaviour , i would like and "All projects" option instead of selecting all the projects. I find this very inconvinient because time to time some new projects are added and i have to add the mappings again.

Since this option was not available in the Behaviour plugin, there was a though to modify the behaviour plugin source. Downloaded the source for jira 4.2.4 - "Behaviours-jira-0.3.4-src.zip". In the file "behaviour_add.vm" i want to check how the projects are being stored but i didnt find the "AddBehaviourMapping.jspa" in the source folder.. Can anyone help?..

Thanks

Anita

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 17, 2012

https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/browse/JBHV-98 - was resolved in version 0.4.6.

I don't think it's worth trying to backport to 0.3.4 - changes were quite far-reaching. Maybe you can upgrade jira and move to the latest version of the plugin?

anitaj23 February 19, 2012

Thanks but then we are unable to upgrade due to crowd problem with the Active directory..

0 votes
Eva
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 17, 2012

Wouldnt the best thing to do is to open an improvment ticket for Behavior in here?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events