Behavior stopped working

Hi,

I need to have a Customer Case Date field required when Customer Reported Issue is marked as yes. I had below behavior set on Customer Reported Issue field and it was working fine in the beginning for couple days. Then it stopped working. This happened in pre-prod environment. I was thinking it may have occurred due to ongoing tests and plug-in installations in test environment. So I created the same behavior in production. It is not working there either. Any idea why this is happening? 

FormField CustRepIss = getFieldByName("Customer Reported Issue") //customfield_13601

FormField CustCaseDate = getFieldByName("Customer Case Date") //customfield_14100 

if (CustRepIss.getValue() == "Yes"){

CustCaseDate.setHidden(false)

CustCaseDate.setRequired(true)

}

else {

CustCaseDate.setHidden(false)

CustCaseDate.setRequired(false)

}

1 answer

Custom field can only be fetched by: getFieldById ("customfield_13414")

Please use the custom field id, you can edit the custom field, and the id will be in the URL of browser.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Thursday in Marketplace Apps

You + one app + a desert island...

Hi all! My name is Miles and I work on the Marketplace team. We’re looking for better ways to recommend and suggest apps that are truly crowd favorites, so of course we wanted to poll the Community. ...

861 views 4 5
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you