Behave and Specflow, do they work together ?

JIRA Autobot July 22, 2012
Hi, Does Behave and Specflow work together ? /donnib

7 answers

0 votes
Anya Klak April 22, 2013

hi yeah sorry for the confusion, SpecFlow shoud maybe read as Cucumber. Anyway The behave plugin for jira allows for adding specification in Given When And fashion which looks great. I was looking for similar for SpecFlow but I dont think like such a thing exists. Anyway thanks for replying. Regards Anya

0 votes
JIRA Autobot April 22, 2013

@Anya Where did you see that integration ?

0 votes
Anya Klak April 21, 2013

Hi Alan,

Seen the Behave and SpecFlow integration to JIRA, it looks really good. But this is only available for Jira Host. Do you by any chance know if there are any plans for having the same for JIRA OnDemand? That would be really helpful for our BDD :)

Answer would be appreciated

Thanks

Anya

0 votes
Alan Parkinson [Hindsight Software]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 26, 2012

I assume you mean "Behave for JIRA"?

The feature files generated by Behave for JIRA are compatiable with SpecFlow. A MSBuild Task for Behave will be published during December and will support most use cases for SpecFlow.

0 votes
JIRA Autobot July 23, 2012

This is my first enquiry. I was most interested if anyone has tried to link those two together.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 22, 2012

Could you explain what "behave" and "specflow" actually are?

JIRA Autobot July 23, 2012

see the comment from Radu

0 votes
Radu Dumitriu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 22, 2012

Behave is this one: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.hindsighttesting.behave.jira

Specflow I suppose is this one: http://www.specflow.org/

Have you tried to integrate them, or is just a first inquiry ?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events