Bahaviour plugin question

HP February 5, 2013

Hi,

I am using Editor: JEditor in my jira (version 5.1) and as well as Bahaviour plugin.

Recently, I updated my Jeditor (to version 1.5.33) and found that the bahaviour plugin (version 0.5.3) is not working fine.

The 2 field that should not appear on certain screens (it's supposingly hidden by the Behaviour plugin.), somehow showing out in the screen and with the message "It's a hidden helper for the Behaviours plugin" .

Do anyone encounter the same issue? Thanks.

Hooi Peng

4 answers

0 votes
Kirill Bobrovskikh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2013

Fixed in JEditor 1.5.34.

DanielG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2013

How? Can you put the steps that you do?

Thanks

Kirill Bobrovskikh
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 10, 2013

We have fixed the initial problem reported by Hooi - conflict between JEditor 1.5.33 and Behaviors plugin. We have reworked the module that caused this conflict.

0 votes
HP February 6, 2013

it is Text field.

0 votes
Mizan
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 5, 2013

What is the type of the Field ?

0 votes
DanielG
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 5, 2013

Can you hide the field 'Time Tracking' ?

In my system, it happens exactly the same but only with field 'Time Tracking'....

I have Jira 5.2.1.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events