Automation for JIra Lite

We have been using this add on for months. It suddenly stopped working and now is not even showing on the menu. IT is installed but we cannot get to the Automation menu. We are using Jira JIRA v1000.1169.1 on the Cloud.

Have any of you had/seen this problem?

2 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.
Nick Menere Community Champion Aug 14, 2017

Hi Christian,

From our records we can see someone has tried to Enable the Pro version and it looks as though both the Lite version and the Pro version are enabled. They don't play well together. And you may see see licensing issues in the Lite version.

To get you back to running the Lite Version, disable the full version and disable/re-enable the Lite version. This should reset everything (but keep your data).

If this is not the case, let us know and we can delve ito this deeper on the Support case you raised.

Cheers,

Nick

it worked!  THank you very much!

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Chrisitian,

When you say it's not showing on the Menu are you using the old layout or the new layout?

In either case, if you go to System Administration > System do you see a heading titled Automation for JIRA?

Cheers,

Branden

It used to be there. Now it is gone even with the Add on installed and active.

I don't see a heading title Automation for Jira anywhere

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 22, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How a Marketplace app tech team is achieving gender diversity

Hello! My name is Genevieve Blanch, and I'm the Marketing Manager at RefinedWiki, creators of apps to give teams the tools to customize Atlassian platforms. Currently, 44% of the tech team at Re...

533 views 3 19
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you