Automatically highlight glossary terms on page load

We are using the Glossary Add-On by the Spectrum Groupe. On the documentation page there is documented a functionality for checking terms on a page (see here). However, this has to be done manually each time a page is loaded. Only then I can see what terms are available in the glossary.

To always go to the page's Tools menu and click on the Glossary option is somehow not very userfriendly and not intuitive. Is there a way to auto-execute this "macro" on page load?
Or is it possible to add this feature on one of the future releases of the Add-On? This would increase the usability of the Add-On enormously.

3 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Yes, I recommend the same. There should be a way to make this setting globally & space wise to automatically highlight the glossary terms on the page load.

Same here.

autoload won't really work as it highlights menue-items aso too but if that can be limited to content area...

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 22, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How a Marketplace app tech team is achieving gender diversity

Hello! My name is Genevieve Blanch, and I'm the Marketing Manager at RefinedWiki, creators of apps to give teams the tools to customize Atlassian platforms. Currently, 44% of the tech team at Re...

487 views 3 18
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you