Autocreate project accross multiple atlassian tools.

Rick September 11, 2017

Good Morning,

I'm looking into creating a process that automatically creates a project suit of several linked atlassian tools.

I've been unable to find much in the way of information and was wondering if anyone else had looked at this before.

This has to be a non cloud based app. I wondered if anyone might have information or suggestions that could help.

Regards.

Rick.

1 answer

0 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 11, 2017

Hi Rick,

When you say you want to create a Project suite can you elaborate a bit on what you mean by that?

Depending on what proudcts you're using, Application links may already accomplish what you are looking to accomplish.

Let us know exactly what you're trying to do and we'll go from there.

Cheers,

Branden

Rick September 12, 2017

Morning Brandon,

We use Jira, BitBucket, Confluence, Git etc. I'm standardising the project creation inferstructure so am looking to automate the creation of project areas withing these tools.

Essentially a user will be able to select the tools for the project, fill in a few details and the app will do the rest. Resulting in a standard JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket etc setup.

I can perfom this using the API's but wondered if there was a better way to do it.

Regards.

Rick.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events