Authentication for Alfresco in Confluence by AppFusions - solved

Jon Lederman December 21, 2012

How do I set the authentication information for Alfresco in Confluence? I have the cmis curl configured. But I get an error that says authentication information not set.

5 answers

1 vote
Remy Portolano April 21, 2013

too many problems with alfresco premise with mac and edition on office for mac. I finaly changed to google apps wich is working perfectly - thanks for youyr answer.

Ellen Feaheny [AppFusions]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 21, 2013

Sure - ok - sounds good. We have this for Google Drive/Docs in Confluence (see video), which is very similar to the Alfresco integration -

Write info@appfusions.com for an eval license if you want to try.

Thanks for update Remy!

1 vote
Patrick Li
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 22, 2012

You can set your authentication info from your Confluence user profile. From the user drop down menu at top right hand corner, there should be a new Alfresco option.

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 20, 2013

Pls share screenshot of your Alfresco tab in your user profile. (muddle out private info). We'd like to see if you have auth'd there.

As for demo acct - is this Alfresco SaaS product?

Our integration is for Alfresco download/on-premise version..

0 votes
Remy Portolano February 4, 2013

i do not arrive to insert Alfresco

when adding a file on the wiki i have this message :

Authentication failed, please verify your username and/or password.

but i wrote the good username and password and veriffied many times on Alfresco website

but i have a demo account on alfresco maybe that s why ?

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 30, 2012

@jon2718

Are you all set now?

Further issues - feel free to contact us directly at info@appfusions.com

Happy Nerw Year!

Best,

Ellen

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events