Atlassian GreenHopper broken from recent JIRA update?

Jonathan Welhous May 19, 2013

I see that JIRA has been updated and I fear that a plugin I use often has been broken because of it.

Atlassian GreenHopper fails to load. It brings up this error when I try to enable it.

"This add-on could not be loaded. It has one or more errors which prevent it from being enabled."

Any information on this will be greatly appreciated, thank you.

1 answer

0 votes
Marian Finch
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 19, 2013

Hey Jonathan,

Depending on what errors are appearing in the atlassian-jira.log, the resolution in the following knowledge based article - GreenHopper fails to load due to Permission Denied - may resolve this issue for you.

Also keep in mind that your GreenHopper for JIRA 50 Users Commercial License (which is valid until 06/Jun/13) entitles you to 24/7 technical support via https://support.atlassian.com.

If the errors you are receiving do not match the ones in the kb article, one of our GreenHopper Support Engineers will be able to further assist you in troubleshooting this issue via your support request.

In the support request please provide the following information:

* atlassian-jira.log (see logging and profiling) and the application server log file, as it can contain useful error information that is not in atlassian-jira.log - the logs will show the 'one or more errors' which are preventing the add-on from being loaded.

For additional information please refer to our documentation on Where are the application server logs?

Sincerely,

Marian Finch (Atlassian)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events