I get the following error in eclipse when I try to "Validate Settings":
com.sun.jersey.api.client.ClientHandlerException: org.apache.commons.httpclient.NoHttpResponseException: The server jira.icumed.com failed to respond
I verified that I can get to Jira through the web interface on the same machine, but going through eclipse doesn't work.
Any help would be apprecidated :)
1. Connector is version 3.2.1
2. Jira is version 5.2.11
3. Yes... I can access JIRA from the eclipse built-in browser
4. Currently, I have the JIRA server setup to use only http. Do I have to set it up using https to use the connector? Does the connector only work with https?
Also, I thought I would mention that both the stash and jira servers are on the same windows server VM. So to access the Jira server correctly, I have to supply the port in the address (i.e. http://jira.icumed.com:8080). Could this cause any problems for the connector? Does the connector not work with ports in the server url configuration?
Thanks for the help!
3. If you can access JIRA from the Eclipse build-in browser then it should work form the Connector as well. Something tricky must be there.
4. Connector works fine with http and port number. That should not be a problem.
5. Can you attach a screenshot of your Task Repository dialog?
6. Is there anything more in the Eclipse error log?
7. Can you try to access JIRA REST with 'curl' from the command line? Here is an example: "curl -u admin:admin http://localhost:8090/jira/rest/api/2/issue/MKY-1"
Feel free to open support request if you want to keep the conversation private: https://support.atlassian.com/browse/ECSP
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
This September 6-7, hundreds of Atlassian App developers will flock to Barcelona Spain to build skills, discover product roadmaps, meet face-to-face with the Atlassian team, and learn how to extend t...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs