Assign to Role Member with Conditional execution

My end goal is to be able to run a post-function assign to role member with the conditional execution  of issue.issueTypeObject.name == 'Bug'. While this works in the condition tester and I receive true/false returns, executing the task through the workflow gives me the error of Unable to find field 'issueTypeObject'. Any assistance here would be greatly appreciated. 

2 answers

Sounds odd... can you paste from the log, and maybe attach a screenshot of the post-function confition screen?

Hi Jamie,

I appreciate you looking into this issue as I am still new to all this scripting fun. I have supplied some screenshots below to hopefully assist in debugging the issue. I'll reply with the logs once I am able to get someone with access to tail them. 

postParameters.PNG

postFunctionsList.PNG

errorIssueTypeObjecet.PNG

OK first of all that's someone elses plugin... maybe Misc Workflows or something, so you should probably re-tag.

My apologies and you are right as this is a part of JMWE. Re-tagged as such.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 29, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How to set up an incident workflow from the VP of Engineering at Sentry

Hey Atlassian community, I help lead engineering at Sentry, an open-source error-tracking and monitoring tool that integrates with Jira. We started using Jira Software Cloud internally last year, a...

1,378 views 0 8
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you