Artezio Kanban Boards displays more issues than included in the filter

I have created filters connected to the Kanban boards and I have 1 board for each member in the team in order to visulize activities on our morning meetings. However the Kanban Board is displaying more items than what is sorted out by the filter.

The filter is as follows

"Any issue for User X OR Issues For User Y when Status in (Open, Pending)"

I get the correct number of issues with the filter in the Issues view but when applying it to the Kanban Board I get all Issues for User Y independent of Status.

The intention with the filter/board is to display all issues assigned to User X and also all issues that are Open and Pending but not assigned(User Y is default user when an issue is not assigned to team member)

1 answer

Please give me your exact filter text, plugin and JIRA versions, because I can't reproduce the problem. Then I create board with this filter: "project = projectX AND (assignee = userX OR assignee = userY) AND status in (Open, Closed)" described problem is absent.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Tuesday in Marketplace Apps

If you’re an Atlassian app developer, you’ll want to know about Atlas Camp!

This September 6-7, hundreds of Atlassian App developers will flock to Barcelona Spain to build skills, discover product roadmaps, meet face-to-face with the Atlassian team, and learn how to extend t...

116 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you