Are the reports automatically update ? Is it possible to publish a report on Confluence?

Alexandre Charland May 9, 2016

I have two questions about your plugin:

Are the reports automatically update ?
For example, if I publish a report from May 1 to May 15 about time spent on a project. Will, tomorrow, May 10 informations will be included in the report or the reports are static when they are published?

Is it possible to publish a report on Confluence?

If I publish a report generated by your plugin, is it possible to insert it on a Confluence page or the only way is to publish the link of the report on the Confluence page?

Thank you!

1 answer

0 votes
All-In-One Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 9, 2016

Hello!

Thank you for contacting us. Please see the answers below:

1. Reports can be automatically re-published by creating a subscription. With the subscription, exact frequency of report re-publishing can be established. Without the subscription, a published report is static and the data does not refresh until the report is re-run and re-published.
  2. Plugin does not integrate with confluence, so the only way would be to include the published link in confluence.

Thanks and please let us know if you have any follow up questions.

Regards,

All-In-One JIRA Reports

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events