Approving your own timesheet

Knowlogic May 16, 2013

Has something changed recently in Tempo? I'm the admin for a small team and I used to be able to approve my own timesheets (lucky me). But now my name does not show up in the list of users to submits to.

As I was used to just hitting get approval my last time sheet I believe when to an account setup by Atlassian (System Admin) to help me when I had a problem before.

So the questions are:

1. Has something changed in tempo so that you cannot approve your own timesheet?

2. Is there a way to redirect the approval of a timesheet from one admin user to another?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Knowlogic May 16, 2013

See JTMPO-733 - yes they don't seem to allow approving your own timesheet anymore. I have no idea how to get back the approval for the timeshee I submitted. They really need to add this FIX back in fast.

0 votes
Ashley Jean February 16, 2014

You can actually still approve your own timesheet from within your own user timesheet view although you cannot submit it to yourself nor can you approve it in the 'team view.' It isn't as convenient, but it can still be done if you're determined.

0 votes
Viðar Svansson [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 17, 2013

Hi,

Really sorry about your problem with this. Please watch JTMPO-778 for updates.

To help you out of your current situation, you need a user that is a a team lead in a team that you are a team member. This user will be able to reject your timesheet so you can get it back.

Really hope this helps,

Viðar Svansson
Tempo

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events