Approval plugin breaks workflows after disabling

Xsolla July 19, 2017

Hello, I installed Herzum Approval Plugin with a trial license. License expired and we decided to remove this pllugin. But after that all workflows became broken, it was impossible to change the status for all tickets, status buttons disapeared https://www.evernote.com/l/AIZR3PNnfrdAk6sDt42zO5dwPnRDtbKBqp4 

I was forced to rollback to backup copy. Because the trial license expired I can't neither configure this plugin, nor disable or delete this. 

Does somebody know what to do with this?

Thanks!

broken workflow.jpg

2 answers

0 votes
Antonella Capalbo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 27, 2017

Hello,
In order to fix the issue, please, follow the steps below:

• uninstall the addon.

Consider that starting from version 4.7-JIRA-7.0-7.5 this problem should not occur anymore because the Approval Conditions are added only to the Workflows associated with an Approval flow.

Deleted user October 27, 2017

Thanks for the steps Antonella ! 

Good to know that it has been fixed in the new version add-on.

Regards,

Swathi

0 votes
Deleted user October 13, 2017

Hello Herzum Team, 

We are also running in to the same issue. We installed the add-on with trial license and then uninstalled after few days. 

A reindex is also performed. However, I see that all workflows in the system (we have more than 50 workflows) are broken. we are seeing a condition in workflow is causing this issue. It is very critical issue for us. We need to get rid of all these conditions. 

I am not able sign up to submit a support request

https://chicago.herzum.com/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa

Please see screenshot. 

I request you to suggest a resolution for this. Will a restart work? Its our production system.

Thanks

Swathi

addon error.PNG

It is blocking our work. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events