App for customers

AirX Service Desk January 14, 2018

Hi there,

I'm looking for an APP iOS/Android to install on customer phone for them to be able to open tickets and track their requests.

Thank you

1 answer

0 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 17, 2018

Hi Marco,

If you are using Service Desk Server there is an add-ons that state they can connect your users to Service Desk:

Mobile for Jira

Please also vote on Use JIRA Service Desk on a mobile device (mobile site, native app) and it's corresponding Server ticket to add impact as well.

Cheers,

Branden

AirX Service Desk January 17, 2018

Hi Branden, 

Thank you for your reply.

I'm using Jira Cloud Service Desk and following your instructions I installed the Jira Mobile add-on and downloaded the Jira Mobile App to my iPhone and will test it.

If it works the way I want, I'll deploy it to my company users.

My best

Marco

somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 17, 2018

Thanks for the reply.  Let me know how it works out.

AirX Service Desk January 18, 2018

Hi Branden,

Thank you for your reply.

I believe I need some further help to get this working. 

So, the instance is installed on my Jira Cloud Service Desk, downloaded the App to my phone, follow all the instructions regarding the user name, password and URL to access.

The URL is the same we use for the portal access, but for some reason it's always popping up an error message that the URL is not correct.

Would you be able to help me on this?

Thank you

My best

Marco

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events