Any update on an OnDemand version?

John Dubois April 8, 2013

I cannot wait to see an OnDemand version of this plug-in. Is there an update? How far out is this? My team is starting to ask about evaluating other options without story mapping in Greenhopper.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 20, 2013
Hi John,

it is almost a half year ago, as you asked for the JIRA Story Map add on for the On Demand environment - however it is available now and ready to be checked out:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.bit.agile.bit-storymap#ondemand

Let me know if you need further information or assistance.

Cheers,

Florian

Zikiria Chaudhary February 27, 2014

Florian,

I contacted the support for this plugin with no response. I installed the plugin but do not see any epics or stories, just a gray box. When I click on the box, it tells me the projects don't exist. Please advise on how to resolve.

Yes, there are multiple Stories and Epics.

Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2014

please make sure that there are stories and epics in your project - therefore try the following jql:

project = 'your.project.key' AND type in ('Story','Epic')

do you get a result set?

Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 27, 2014

is there anything different from a standard configuration?

do you have hidden fields like:

#Components

#Priority

I don't beleive so, how would I find out?

1 vote
JohnA
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 8, 2013

Hi John,

The challenge at the moment is the current Atlassian plugin format allows plugins too much access to the instance, allowing them to introduce stability and security issues into the instance that we cannot permit on the OnDemand platform. However, we are aware of this limitation and we are currently in the stages of trialing a new plugins framework, "Plugins 3", that would aleviate this issue and allow plugin developers to convert their current plugins to the new format but there is no timeframe for when this will be implemented at this stage. Essentially, it will become available once Plugins 3 is out of beta and the plugin is converted to the new plugin framework but it's not clear when this will happen yet. You can read more about the new Plugins 3 framework in our documentation on the subject: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Participating+in+the+Plugins+3+Beta

All the best,
John

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events