Any steps or guide to uninstalling Gantt-Chart

Valens D-Silva September 1, 2015

Hi,

I tried a free trial version 2.3-JIRA5.0-UPM2.10 

of your plugin. We are on an old version of JIRA (5.0) and I want to update JIRA before we try your software again. Do you have instructions for uninstalling the plugin (and any database fields)?

I would like to remove Gantt-Chart first, upgrade JIRA and then try Gantt Chart again.  I remember there was a website that might have mentioned this before but I can't find it now. I thought it was to do with removing some of the fields added by your plugin but it was a long time ago.

Thanks,

Valens D'Silva

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
FP April 20, 2016

Hi Valens,

all created custom fields as well as issue link types are displayed on a result/summary page after you hit the "apply"-button. That main add-on configuration can be reached by clicking on "configure" within the Gantt-Chart section on page "manage add-ons" or via the menu item "Gantt-Chart" on the left side of this page.

Kind regards,
Frank 

0 votes
Jose M.
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 20, 2016

The documentation is not up-to-date. In the meantime there are more link types.

Gantt: finish-finishhas to be finished together withhas to be finished together with
Gantt: finish-starthas to be done beforehas to be done after
Gantt: start-finishearliest end is start ofstart is earliest end of
Gantt: start-starthas to be started together withhas to be started together with
finish-finish [GANTT]has to be finished together withhas to be finished together with
finish-start [GANTT]has to be done beforehas to be done after
multi-level hierarchy [GANTT]is subtask ofis parent task of
start-finish [GANTT]earliest end is start ofstart is earliest end of
start-start [GANTT]has to be started together withhas to be started together with
Levent Simeonov June 1, 2020

I have the same thing as mentioned here. 

I had Ghant-Chart (uninstalled from apps) and now I have Big-Gantt (BigPicture)

I think the "[GANTT]" ones belong to Ghant-Chart and the "Gantt:" one belong to BigPicture. 
Could you confirm if my assumption is correct? 

Frank Polscheit
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 2, 2020

'I think the "[GANTT]" ones belong to Ghant-Chart': that's correct, I'm using the postfix [GANTT] in order to help identifying which belongs to which app.

Kind regards,
Frank

0 votes
Frank Polscheit
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 1, 2015

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events