Any plan on having this 6.0 compatible?

I have this plugin and would like to know if and when this will be compatible with Version 6.0+

8 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.
Daniel Wester Community Champion Jul 09, 2013

Your best bet would be to reach out to the vendor directly. Their contact info should be at: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/pl.com.tt.jira.plugin.theschedulerpro/version/23/support

I think I missed this thread when informing clients about JIRA 6 compatible version of the plugin. Sorry about that. It will be released at the end of this month. We faced some serious problems with development (plugin was rewritten from the scratch) and we don't want to relase new version without key features.

We're already in September and its still not released which is real bad as its being pushed off already for months, I'm afraid that I'll have to write my own plugin as we have one department that is really dependent in such a plugin but it doesn't seem like this is going anywhere.

Hi, We have a serious delay with the new release, but we want to have it ready till the end of the month (end of July).

Any update on the rollout for this update?

Yes, We are finalizing validation of the upgrade procedure to 6.0 and data (scheduled issues) migration from previous versions of the plugin to the newest one. In the best case we will release it today, otherwise it will be moved to beginning of next week...

When will the scheduler be compatible with JIRA v6.0.6?

Release will be performed tomorrow (Friday) as soon as possible...

Release will be performed tomorow (Friday) as soon as possible...

Release will be performed tomorrow (Friday) as soon as possible...

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 22, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How a Marketplace app tech team is achieving gender diversity

Hello! My name is Genevieve Blanch, and I'm the Marketing Manager at RefinedWiki, creators of apps to give teams the tools to customize Atlassian platforms. Currently, 44% of the tech team at Re...

524 views 3 19
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you