Degraded performance Customers may experience issues using Community search. Our team is investigating.
I'm trying to add the JIRA connect plugin to Android. I've added the library project as instructed to my app and called the feedback intent which loads the feedback activity when I start my app. I've set the following resource strings to the values that I think they should be:
When I enter feedback in the app, I get a toast message saying the feedback has been sent and I cannot see any errors from adb logcat. When I check my JIRA page, no issues appear however. How can I diagnose this problem? Is there anything else I've forgotten to set up?
I've tried putting random characters into each of the above configuration settings and get an appropriate error for each one (e.g. if I mutate the api_key, I get a logcat error saying the api_key is wrong) which indicates they are correct. I used to get an error saying the jiraconnectuser did not have permission to add issues to my project but I fixed this by giving that user the "Create new issue" permission.
Hey there, Sean.
I noticed that it has been a while since you received any response here. Therefore, I would recommend you to contact the plugin vendor to get your query answered.
Hope this helps and good luck.
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Atlas Camp is our developer event which will take place in Barcelona, Spain from the 6th -7th of September . This is a great opportunity to meet other developers and get n...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs