An add-on that accommodates the “cc User” and Project specific fields in jira

We want to implement following features.
  • An add-on that accommodates the “cc User” feature, including the ability to cc individuals that don’t have accounts in JIRA.
  • An add-on that accommodates creating a dedicated ‘Client List’ field, rather than just leveraging the existing ‘Components’ field as we are doing currently. let me expand it, we want create project specific fields for every single project. we have 500 user cloud support now. please let me know the details. hopefully  with the "Project Specific Select Field"  plug in i can implement both the above things, please advice. we have cloud...

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hey Sri,

You can contact the developer through here: holger@schimanski-web.de that way he can answer this request.

I hope this helps.
WZ

This widget could not be displayed.

For “cc User” feature the Project Specific Select Plugin cannot help.

But for dedicated ‘Client List’ field Project Specific Select Plugin is the perfect solution. But the plugin is not available for JIRA Cloud. Do you have JIRA Cloud or hosted?

Best regards
Holger

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 22, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How a Marketplace app tech team is achieving gender diversity

Hello! My name is Genevieve Blanch, and I'm the Marketing Manager at RefinedWiki, creators of apps to give teams the tools to customize Atlassian platforms. Currently, 44% of the tech team at Re...

545 views 3 19
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you