An add-on that accommodates the “cc User” and Project specific fields in jira

sri Hari December 17, 2015
We want to implement following features.
  • An add-on that accommodates the “cc User” feature, including the ability to cc individuals that don’t have accounts in JIRA.
  • An add-on that accommodates creating a dedicated ‘Client List’ field, rather than just leveraging the existing ‘Components’ field as we are doing currently. let me expand it, we want create project specific fields for every single project. we have 500 user cloud support now. please let me know the details. hopefully  with the "Project Specific Select Field"  plug in i can implement both the above things, please advice. we have cloud...

2 answers

0 votes
Holger Schimanski
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 17, 2015

For “cc User” feature the Project Specific Select Plugin cannot help.

But for dedicated ‘Client List’ field Project Specific Select Plugin is the perfect solution. But the plugin is not available for JIRA Cloud. Do you have JIRA Cloud or hosted?

Best regards
Holger

0 votes
William Zanchet [Atlassian]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 17, 2015

Hey Sri,

You can contact the developer through here: holger@schimanski-web.de that way he can answer this request.

I hope this helps.
WZ

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events