Always crashes when development jira plugin

Tung Nguyen Son May 21, 2014

Do you have any trouble with jira plugin development?

This time my jira server always crashes after i change some code line or refresh plugin servlet page to get data few time (often 3 time refresh). And sometimes atlas-cli or fastdev doesn't work, i feel very tired with these problems.

Do you have any solution with them?

Thanks for reading.

4 answers

0 votes
Frédéric Tardieu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 21, 2014

Try to launch atlas-cli then pi in a command window to check what's happening...

Tung Nguyen Son May 21, 2014

it's nothing happen. just have line: "60 seconds remaining" and my request just "pending" so i've to restart jira

0 votes
Frédéric Tardieu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 21, 2014

OK but atlas-cli should output some errors before crashing after a product install...

Igor Guzenko May 21, 2014

its just show you infinite loading process:)

0 votes
Igor Guzenko May 21, 2014

Atlassian fastdev just uses command atlas-cli. Better to have fastdev open in new tab. But it's only particular solves the problem. Fastdev vill live few times longer:))))

0 votes
Frédéric Tardieu
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 21, 2014

What is written in JIRA log file, or the standard output of the running JIRA (output of atlas-run) when it crashes?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events