Agile User Story Map will not load

Cassandra Frazier February 4, 2016

7 answers

0 votes
Gianni February 11, 2016
0 votes
Cassandra Frazier February 10, 2016

Hi Gianni, I resolved the issue. Please see my comments in response to the inquiry by Sam Peters.

Thanks!

0 votes
Cassandra Frazier February 10, 2016

Sorry I haven't responded to this sooner.

Florian is right. There is nothing to configure. Simply Click on JIRA>Boards>Story Map and this will take you to the Agile User Story Map page where you can view existing or create new maps.

1. This brings the question "Why is there a configure button on the Agile User Story Map add-on in JIRA>JIRA ADMINISTRATION>Manage add-on>User-installed add-ons>Agile User Story Map?"
    • If you click "Configure" it sits there with a loading spinner as Sam described.
  2. I found documentation that was somewhat useful; however it is out dated. https://bauer-information-technology.com/story-map_user-manual/
    • First steps in the documentation instruct the user to "Create" a Story Map. When this approach is taken, there is no option to create a Story Map. This is why I went back to the add-on configuration page because I thought it hadn't installed properly. I suspect that Sam did this, too.
    • Documentation related to the Story Map Workspace is somewhat useful, but still outdated.

Hope this helps!

image2016-2-10 8:40:1.png

image2016-2-10 8:45:12.png

0 votes
Gianni February 10, 2016
0 votes
Gianni February 10, 2016

Can you please send me your Browser log or screenshot of the error tag?

In Chrome, for example, press F12 then change to the console tag and refresh the page (F5).

Sam Peters February 10, 2016

Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 12.36.56.png

Console log attached. Cheers

Sam

Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2016

you are trying to load the configuration page, which is not necesary anymore as there is nothing to configure - this page will be removed soon.

Load the map in your top navigation bar => boards => StoryMap

0 votes
Sam Peters February 9, 2016

I'm having the same issue, we've installed the Agile User Story may on our cloud instance of JIRA version  7.1.0-OD-06-005 and it shows in the list of installed add ons but when i click configure it fails to load the configuration page and just sits there with a loading spinner, i've left it a couple of minutes and not had any luck getting it working.

I've tried uninstalling and re-installing the add on as well, this hasn't solved the problem

Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2016

there is nothing to configure any more it works out of the box - Load the map in your top navigation bar => boards => StoryMap

0 votes
Gianni February 5, 2016

Thanks for your interest in Agile User Story Map.

I only have a few questions about your environment.

Do you use Jira Cloud or Jira Server?

which Jira Version do you use?

Please ensure that the latest version is installed.

By using JQL, could you send me your JQL Statement or a Screenshot of your Manage Map settings?

Also please have a look into the manual: http://bauer-information-technology.com/story-map_user-manual/#story-map_user-manual

Thanks

Gianni

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events