This is in regard to the Agile User Story Map plugin v.2.3.3. We are not seeing any filters for components when we try to use Story Map with our projects. I have attached the errors that were generated in the console when using the developer tools and refreshing the web page in IE10. We have also tried using Chrome and one of my users tried it in Firefox with the same results. I have also attached a screenshot of how the Story Map appears.
Thanks for any assistance,
As far as I know none of these field have been removed or renamed and, yes, we are getting the same behavior for multiple projects. I have only been with this company for about a month, so I am not certain if the plugin has ever worked for them or not.
Hey Atlassian community, I help lead engineering at Sentry, an open-source error-tracking and monitoring tool that integrates with Jira. We started using Jira Software Cloud internally last year, a...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs