Agile User Story Map plugin v.2.3.3 filters are broken

Barby Sizemore November 21, 2014

This is in regard to the Agile User Story Map plugin v.2.3.3. We are not seeing any filters for components when we try to use Story Map with our projects. I have attached the errors that were generated in the console when using the developer tools and refreshing the web page in IE10. We have also tried using Chrome and one of my users tried it in Firefox with the same results. I have also attached a screenshot of how the Story Map appears.

Thanks for any assistance,

Barby

3 answers

0 votes
Barby Sizemore December 3, 2014

We have decided to uninstall the story map plugin and hopefully get a refund as this never has worked properly.  It's a nice concept but way too "buggy" at this point for us to use in production environment. 

Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2014

I am sorry to hear that ;( however we are going to publish a new version within the next weeks

0 votes
Barby Sizemore November 21, 2014

As far as I know none of these field have been removed or renamed and, yes, we are getting the same behavior for multiple projects.  I have only been with this company for about a month, so I am not certain if the plugin has ever worked for them or not.

Thanks,

Barby

Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 21, 2014

than it seams to be a bug.. I will check it and give you a note next week!

0 votes
Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 21, 2014

Hi Barby,

did you remove or rename one of the following fields?

versions

fixVersions

sprints

components

assignee

reporter

Do you get the same behavior even for different projects?

Florian

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events