Agile User Story Map cloud version does not work in Chrome

Deleted user April 18, 2016

I have installed cloud version of  Agile User Story Map. I have blank page when I try to open Story Map in my Chrome browser. Firefox can open the same page. This page does not look like  Bauer demo page.

1. Does cloud version work under Chrome?
  2. How can I open Story Map page and work with stories?

6 answers

0 votes
Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 18, 2016

yes, local storage is part of third-party cookies/ site data..

0 votes

issue happened because of checked "Block third-party cookies and site data"

0 votes
Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 18, 2016
Failed to read the 'localStorage' property from 'Window': Access is denied for this document.

pleas enable the local Storage at you Chrome Browser as described here:

http://help.ancestry.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/9355/~/how-to-enable-local-storage-on-your-browser#res2

0 votes
Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 18, 2016

or just provide me temporary access to your cloud instance for user support@bauer-information-technology.com

0 votes

0 votes
Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 18, 2016

can you please provide the chrome's browser log - therefore please press F12 than change to the console tab hit F5 to refresh the page and send me the log via our Help Center

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events