Agile User Story Map background of card does not display

david.frandsen August 7, 2015

In this plugin, when I originally installed the plugin, all the user story cards appeared fine with the background being blue and I could read the text. I recently upgraded the plugin and now all of the user stories have a white background which makes it really difficult to read when the text is white. Is there a way to fix this? I'm using JIRA 6.2.7

EDIT:

I've added a couple of screenshots of what I'm seeing. The Epic cards have always shown fine as you can see now. My Story cards on the other hand have no background as you can see.

UserStoryMap2.PNG

UserStoryMap1.PNG

2 answers

0 votes
Katie Shea August 21, 2015

What is the current version of the Story Map add-on? I just installed it and am experiencing this issue. 

Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 21, 2015

which browser do you use?

Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 21, 2015

and please try to clear your browser cache - then reload the map.

david.frandsen August 21, 2015

I just cleared all browser cache and cookies for all browsers that I use and restarted my computer for good measure. I am still seeing the same behavior with all browsers using the following versions. Agile User Story Map 2.7.4 Firefox 33 Chrome 44.0.2403.157.m IE 11.0.9600.17914 Thanks

I also cleared browser cache and cookies and restarted. Still seeing same behavior as David. Agile User Story Map Version: 4.1.8-AC Chrome Version 44.0.2403.157 (64-bit) Thanks

Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 21, 2015

this is odd - I cannot reproduce this behavior. It seems to be a css conflict. which other add ons do you use (maybe the conflict comes from another add on)?

Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 21, 2015

can you please assign a user for me to your cloud instance, then I can check what is the reason. please use our support email therefore.

Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 21, 2015

we deployed a fix - please try again!

Thanks so much! It's working now.

Darn, I don't see the update, was this deployed for just the cloud version? I'm using the server version... I do agree that this is probably a CSS issue. I only see the following in the HTML. <div class="card ng-scope as-sortable-item-handle" ng-class="story |storyMapColorFilter:{green:$root.userpreferences.filter[$root.current.structureKey].green,orange:$root.userpreferences.filter[$root.current.structureKey].orange, move: storyMap.isMovableStories()}" as-sortable-item-handle=""> It doesn't appear that the class that is needed for. For examplein the epic card it has the bit-card-grey class where as the story card doesn't have anything that would refer to that.

0 votes
Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 9, 2015

Hi David,

please update Story Map add-on to the latest version. apparently there was a conflict with another add-on.

Cheers,

Florian

Thank you so much for your reply. I just updated it today with no luck. I'm currently running version 2.7.4

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events