Agile User Story Mapにおいて、カラムの並び替えはできますか?

wkazunori April 14, 2016

Agile User Story Mapのプラグインを使っています。

カラムにEPIC LINKを使っているのですが、カラムの順番がEPIC LINKの作成順になっています。

カラムの順番を変えることはできるのでしょうか?

2 answers

0 votes
Dave Elkan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 18, 2016

Easy Agile User Story Map のプラグインでは簡単にドラグ&ドロップでカラムの順番を変えられますよ。作成順だけでは無く、好きな順番にカラムを変えられます。

0 votes
Gianni April 15, 2016

On "Epic Link" you can only change manually the order of the Cards by drag and drop. If you want to see your Stories sorted by Priority, for example you can use Lanes or color them.

「エピック」リンクをあなただけのドラッグ&ドロップして、手動でカードの順序を変更することができます。あなたが見たい場合は、あなたの物語は、たとえば、あなたがレーンを使用するか、またはそれらを着色することができ、優先度順に並べ替え。

Selection_003.png

wkazunori April 17, 2016

Thanks.
I cannot change "Epic Link" order by drag and drop.
Can operations such as painting?

Selection_003.png

Gianni April 18, 2016

MOVE COLUMN is only available for Epics. It enables you to move the entire column ether to the left or to the right.

NOTE: in earlier versions this was possible via drag’n drop. We changed this behavior because of performance issues on very large maps.

https://bauer-information-technology.com/story-map_user-manual/#!story-map_user-manual

Selection_007.png

wkazunori April 18, 2016

Menu of the "Left" and "Right" is not displayed.

Other menus are displayed in the same way as the screen shot.

Setting something is missing ?

Gianni April 19, 2016

Maybe it is some missfunctionality therfore I need your browser log:

Please use Chrome or Firefox, hit F12 and change to the console tab, then press F5 to reload the page and send me the resulting console log.

Could you add Screenshot?

wkazunori April 19, 2016

Seen the cause of the trouble ?

log.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events