Agile Poker - estimation tool for Jira

Dayananda Venkatesha January 17, 2018

HI Guys

Does anyone know about Agile Poker add-on functionalities and advantages etc..

if yes, please ping drop me some links and useful tips on using it.

thanks

Daya

3 answers

1 vote
Jacek Wizmur-Szymczak
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 22, 2018

Hi @Dayananda Venkatesha,

Agile Poker is an estimation tool has 3 main options:

1. Interactive mode - based on Planning Poker®. Best for teams working in the same time zone. 
  2. Asynchronous mode - based on Wideband Delphi. Irreplaceable for distributed teams, but works great for all teams that want to estimate asynchronously. 
  3. Relative issues mode - based on Team Estimation Game. Good for making quickly rough estimations of a large batch of issues (50+).

In terms of advantages:

• Agile Poker is available for both Jira Cloud and Jira Server,
  • It has capacity calculator,
  • The team can make more precise estimation because of Reference Issues feature that can be set by SCRUM master - because of that mode, Agile Poker brings value to collocated teams as well. It's easier to estimate if you can see previous estimates and reference issues.

You can read more here: https://spartez.com/products/agile-poker-for-jira and here: https://confluence.spartez.com/x/EoB-AQ

If you'd like to see a demo, just let me know :)

0 votes
Shubham Baghwala May 23, 2020

HI @Jacek Wizmur-Szymczak 

Can you please let me know the following 

What benefits does it have over native backlog grooming

Does the Native Jira features does not support Agile Poker

Agnieszka Jozwiak {Appfire}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 25, 2020

Hi @Shubham Baghwala 

Let me step in for Jacek, as he is no longer part of the community. To give you the answer- Agile Poker for Jira is inspired by the most popular estimation methods, it derives the best scrum planning practices from each of them. Currently we support 3, and very soon 4 estimation types where you can choose the one to support your team in the best way: interactive, asynchronous, or relative.

We have recently put together a blog post with top 5 reasons why you should consider choosing Agile Poker for your estimations. Hope it will be helpful: https://spartez-software.com/blog/2020/05/20/top-5-reasons-why-you-should-choose-agile-poker-over-other-tools-for-your-backlog-estimations?version=10811502105

Luis Fuentes July 15, 2020

Thank you

0 votes
Jacek Wizmur-Szymczak
Marketplace Partner
January 19, 2018

Comment deleted because it was duplicated. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events