Agile Board Bug With linkedIssuesOf

William Roush January 28, 2015

Using this filter:

project = ProjectTest OR issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf("project = PROJ", "is Epic of") ORDER BY Rank ASC

From the agile planning board, if you create a version, or assign a ticket to a version, all versions disappear from the page. Refreshing the page will fix it (until you modify a version again). This only happens when using the linkedIssuesOf, and works fine if I just do a multi-project filter (project = a or project = b works fine).

Is this a bug with the script runner plugin or an unexpected filter behavior with Agile?

1 answer

1 vote
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 28, 2015

How is this filter used, as the board filter or a quick filter?

If the former it doesn't really make sense, as you want to get epics and their issues. But it's not a behaviour I would particularly expect.

William Roush January 28, 2015

Board filter. It allows me to build epics on the SCRUM board project, but allow me to create issues under that are cross-project and have them show up on the board regardless of where they're at.

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 28, 2015

You could create an issue at jamieechlin.atlassian.net/browse/GRV, but the behaviour implies that Jira Agile is unlinking them or something. Please include all version info.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events