After upgrading to Jira Tempo Software UI changes we lost ability to log work

Tempo automatically updated & with the latest version, we've lost the ability to log work.   Please advise. 

1 answer

Hi Tom

I'm answering very late because my reply from June got flagged as spam by the discussion board :-/ and this attempt to post again is now part of the debugging with Atlassian... Sorry if it his is now not useful to you anymore being late, but at least it might help others in other ways if not you.

Well, my attempted answer from back in June:
If this was recent, I guess it's a permission issue caused by a change. In Atlassian Cloud, this change was recently applied. From Tempo's announcement email I received of May 24th:

"...Once migrated, permissions will need to be updated, this does not apply to instances with "-AC" included in the Tempo version."
Check out the Tempo permission settings:
project settings > Permissions > Actions > Edit
Then scroll all the way down to the work log permissions and set them as needed.

You might want to check out:
https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/TT/Tempo+Timesheets+8.1+Release+Notes
Hope this helps,
Stefan

Well, at least posting works now...
Cheers,
Stefan

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Thursday in Marketplace Apps

You + one app + a desert island...

Hi all! My name is Miles and I work on the Marketplace team. We’re looking for better ways to recommend and suggest apps that are truly crowd favorites, so of course we wanted to poll the Community. ...

999 views 4 5
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you